- This event has passed.
Spay/Neuter Clinic : Whittier CANCELLED
March 28 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
We wanted to let you know that Bark Avenue Foundation is addressing the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) as people and pets health and safety is our highest priority so we will be CANCELING our mobile spay/neuter clinic March 28. We would like to reschedule your pet’s spay/neuter at a veterinary office or one of our mobile clinics in April or May so we will be calling you to make arrangements. We apologize for any inconvenience but want to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are still delivering pet food and supplies to people experiencing homelessness with pets and scheduling S/N at brick and mortar vets and we plan to resume mobile spay/neuter clinics in April.
Just as a reminder to best protect yourself and others the CDC recommends the following steps:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice social distancing (especially those that are sick).
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw it away.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Voluntary home isolation: If you are ill with symptoms of respiratory disease, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue, stay home. The CDC recommends that you remain at home until at least 24 hours after you are free of fever (100 degrees F) or signs of a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications.
Mobile spay/neuter clinic for residents in the following zip codes
(90001 • 90002 • 90255 • 90201 • 90202 • 90601 • 90602 • 90603 • 90604 • 90605 • 90606 • 90638 • 91731 •91732 • 91733 • 91734 • 91780 • 90640 and 90660).
Services provided include:
SPAY/NEUTER SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.